Thursday, December 24, 2009

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!



Once again the time is here. The end of the year is drawing near. I am having a little difficulty wrapping myself around that thought that in just about a month from now I would have been doing this for 2 years! Two years; it's somewhat surreal.


I know that by now I'm sounding like a broken record but I will say it again; I can also assure you that it won't be the last. Just in case you haven't noticed, I am a very appreciative person. So let me get on with it; I am grateful to each and every single individual who takes the time to visit my little corner on this vast World Wide Web.


It is the Holidays and my wish for all of you, including your family, loved ones, friends, confidantes, buddy, pals, etc, etc, is that it's filled with love, joy, peace and happiness. May the warmth of the Season permeate through every household; through every heart whether you celebrate Christmas or not.


When the New Year rolls around may it hold for you the most prosperous, generous and bountiful opportunities. I wish you every success for the coming year 2010.




May your cupboards always have food to eat, may your friends always be there when you need them, in the event the one door closes may another open with much more advantages than the one just closed.


My uttermost wish of all is that we all be kinder to one another; lend a hand when to someone indeed; speak a kind word for it might be all that's needed to brighten someone's day; offer a shoulder to cry on; be courteous under extenuating circumstances; find a way to make someone else's day just a bit better.


The world is filled with so many ills. Make a pledge to be that person to make a difference daily just by being a little kinder.


MERRY CHRISTMAS and the Most BRIGHT, PROSPEROUS AND SUCCESSFUL 2010!!!