Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ashley Judd Come With Me To Paradise



OK, so I started my confession yesterday and today I have come to admit that it started a chain reaction. Yes, I now feel the need to lay yet another confession on the line. So today I have come to confess my unending, immeasurable and profound crush on the ageless beauty who is Ashley Judd.




Don't take it lightly when I disclose the fact that my crush on her was instantaneous because it was. I don't remember the first film I saw of her neither do I remember even one line, or word for that matter, that she spoke in the said movie. No, I don't remember any of it. What I do remember is that I fell and fell hard and have never let up since.






Can I be blamed? Well I guess the answer to that one is yes. So instead, I'll ask - Should I be blamed? Yep, that's better. Who wouldn't fall head-over-heals for this captivating and engaging beauty? I'm not even going to ask if I'm the only one who feels this way about her because I know I'm not. It's inconceivable to even begin to imagine otherwise. It's just not possible. It's just isn't.






She was born Ashley Tyler Ciminella to now famous country singer Naomi Judd and marketing analyst Michael Ciminella, Jr. Don't ask me how she accomplished this, but she attended twelve schools within thirteen years before entering college. Her hobbies include running, rock climbing, mountain hiking, yoga, gardening and cooking. She is an avid fan of the University of Kentucky Wildcats basketball team and still attends many of their games.




She is also a political and humanitarian activist and is an appointed Global Ambassador for YouthAIDS, an organization that promotes AIDS prevention and treatment. Judd is fluent in French; in fact it was her major at the University of Kentucky. As part of her major, she spent a semester studying in France.




I'm sure I don't need to mention this, but of course I will. Judd has been featured on the hottie-sexy-beautiful-intriguing lists that have now become so famous. She has made her rounds in and on the cover of the beauty magazines/lists of note - FHM, People, etc.





She began her career in 1991 playing the role of Ensign Robin Lefler in Star Trek: The Next Generation. From 1991 to 1994 she had a recurring role in Sisters, an NBC drama series. She made her film debut in 1992 playing small role of the wife of the paint store owner in Kuffs.




Since then she has become well known for such movies as Ruby in Paradise, The Passion of Darkly Noon, Smoke, Heat, A Time to Kill (she gave a good performance in this film imho), Kiss the Girls (opposite Morgan Freeman - this film was well received at the box office and is one of her most noted), Double Jeopardy (opposite Tommy Lee Jones, one of my personal favorites of her movies), High Crime (paired her again with Freeman) and Twisted (with Samuel L. Jackson - I enjoyed her performance and the movie and I'm a huge Sam L. fan, this is also a personal favorite).




If you are a fan and follower of Judd, you can see her in Helen which was released at the Sundance Film Festival in the U.S. on 16 January 2009 and will be released in Germany in next month. She starred opposite Harrison Ford and Ray Liotta in Crossing Over (released 29 February 2009). Filming of her lasting movie, Tooth Fairy has been completed and the movie will be released on 13 November 2009. This movie also stars Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson and Dame Julie Andrews.




So there you have; yet another confession of lust, longing, desire and profound attraction to another talented, adorable, charming, exquisite, elegant, refined, stunning, sexy, alluring and dark-haired beauty. And once again, I feel immense relief because of my disclosure. Yep, it turns out that my fetish for gorgeous women is a definitely a good thing, for a little while there I wasn't so sure. So the bottom line is that I L-O-V-E Ashley Judd; I adore her. It would be very accurate to say that I have an obsession with her. I would go to see a movie simply because she is/was in it; I need no other reason but this (Is this an admission that I have indeed done this? No comment). Is there the slightest possibility that this obsession will ever end? Not in a million years or more!