Friday, March 28, 2008

More Janet Love



Just when I thought I couldn't love Janet Jackson anymore, she does something to make me do just that.


Let the record show that there aren't many women who will get me to blog about them on the weekend. Therefore the fact that I'm here blogging now, means that Janet Jackson is one of the few. I can only begin to tell you how I feel about Miss Jackson and that's about all I can do for there could never be an end to describing how much I just truly love and hold the woman in the highest esteem.


Janet appeared on Larry King Live tonight and let it all out. She was candid, truthful and sincere. One of the most attractive quality about Janet for me is how truly humble she is. This is a woman who has sold over 190 million albums, won numerous awards for her music, she's a world class performer and a staunch humanitarian supporting charities but mainly charities that focus on AIDS.


She has never done drugs of any kind and thanks her parents for keeping all of the Jackson kids grounded. She revealed that no matter how many shows and appearances they made, that they'd all have to be up by 7 a.m. next day to complete their chores.


At the end of it all she tried to teach Larry King some moves from her latest video Feedback. But the best thing about it all is that she totally adores me! Yes she does. She said it herself. When asked about how she felt about doting fans who have her images splashed all over their walls, she replied that she thought it was very sweet. And since I'm a doting fan (bordering on obsessive) then she was indeed referring to me.


This is the part where I'm on the verge of plunging into Janet worship so before I do that, I'll just close right here.


Janet just know this, I've loved you from the very first moment I laid eyes on you and my love and admiration of and for you grows on the daily.