Friday, January 25, 2008

Hottie Friday - Kristen Scott Thomas



How do I love thee?



Let me count the ways



I love thee while I’m asleep



I Love thee while I’m awake




Heck I love thee even in an unconscious state



I love thee in pants



I love thee in dresses



Whatever you’re wearing



To me, is always impressive



And just when I thought I couldn’t love thee more
You appear on Top Gear (that British car show)
And a race car did steer
Around the track at high speed
Swoon-inducing – that was indeed!



If ever they made you up to look old
All the ugly makeup in the world,
Could never tear my admiration for you,
Out of my soul



I love thee in Four Weddings And A Funeral
Love thee in Bitter Moon
Especially love thee in The Horse Whisperer
Random Hearts – the movie was over too soon



If ever you need an English Patient
Please, let it be me
So overwhelming is your effect on me
A patient I’ll be, for I’m sure to faint you see



You’re brilliant, stunning, talented as well
Intelligent, savvy and smart – damn that’s oh so swell
Sexy, dashing, daring
The total package - I think you’re as hot as hell



I’m so looking forward to Bronte (2008)
Easy Virtue (2009) too
Largo Winch (2008) as well
I could never get enough of Y-O-U



Can anyone say SHRINE!