Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Bridget Moynahan: Undeniably Sexy



Is there anyone in their right mind who would refute that Bridget Moynahan is undeniably sexy? If there is, you can bet your bottom dollar that I'm not one of them. Bridget is one of the sexiest women in the biz today.


Hell she's part Jennifer Beals, part Sophia Loren, part Angelina Jolie. She's got that overt raw sexiness (Jolie), a subtle sophisticated hotness (Loren) and a drop-dead gorgeous (Beals) sexual aura about her. Such a combination is undoubtedly irresistible. She's sexy in a seasoned mature way. Some women have to work on being sexy but it's totally effortless for her; it just comes naturally.


Moynahan wears sexiness like Michael Jackson wears a white glittered glove. It's as natural as reaching for that first cup of coffee in the morning. The way she walks reminds me of the flame of a candle that's affected by a gentle breeze. She's got this gentle sway to her hips when she moves that causes pleasing sensations to the senses.




Her hotness is such that she's sure to cause a stir as she enters any room. People will stop and stare and proclaim, 'Damn! That woman is hot!' So charismatic is he, that one can't help but be drawn to her without hesitation.




I've watched Coyote Ugly twice and believe me when I tell you that I'm unable to recall so many things about this movie to anyone who might ask. All I know is that I spent the entire time with my eyes glued to Moynahan, my tongue hanging out of my mouth and the blood rushing through my veins with urgency. And those scenes that didn't have her in it, I swear I was still seeing her in them.




I can tell you that Piper Perabo and Tyra Banks were in it. That Perabo was a wannabe songwriter/singer. If anyone told me that there'd be a movie with Piper Perabo in a starring role but my eyes would be glued to a woman other than her, I would have denied it vehemently with conviction. But boy, was I ever wrong.




I fell extremely hard when I saw Moynahan in I, Robot. Loved her in that movie. No, make that, I really really really loved her in that movie. She played that role magnificently. That will always be the role that did it for me. It left a truly lasting impression on me.



She was very active in sports in high school participating in field hockey, basketball and lacrosse. She has appeared on several magazine covers including Elle, Self, Fitness, New Woman and Glamour.






Her last three movies (Prey, Gray Matters and Noise) were done last year (2007) and I can find no mention of up-coming projects. This could be due to the fact that Bridget recently gave birth to her first child John Edward Thomas Moynahan on August 22, 2007.




In a lot of ways, Bridget Moynahan takes sexy to a whole other level for me. I could just sit and stare at her beauty and hotness all day long. She's hot. She absolutely gets me all bothered and such.