Friday, January 23, 2009

Hottie Friday: Missy Peregrym


(most of the pics enlarge when clicked)

Excuse me one minute while I get this off my chest: "Missy Peregrym, Please Marry Me!" Marry me and I promise that I will give you all the little things your heart desires." Let the records show that I said little things; this is because frankly I cannot afford the big things those are the things that mean the most and damn you make way more money than I do.






I have loved a lot of women in my life; I have proclaimed my love publicly for so many more proving undoubtedly that I must be the most lustful person in the whole world but you Melissa, yes YOU, you are the one for me; the one I want to spend the rest of my life with; the one I want to bring breakfast in bed for the rest of my days.






Why do I love thee? I think thee is a Sex Pot, a Sexy Goddess and that the word hotness would not exist were it not for you. I think thee is one of the most attractive women in the world. How do I love thee? Let me count the ways... I love thee so much; I will climb to the top of the highest mountain to prove my love. My love for thee is as deep as the deepest sea. I love thee so much, I will walk barefooted in Alaska on the coldest Winter day for about two seconds to prove my love.






From the moment I set eyes on thee, I loved thee. Gosh darn it, who waved a wand and sent me back into Shakespearean days? My love for thee knows no boundary. There is almost nothing I would not do to assure you of my love and adoration; of my utter devotion to thee.




When I first laid eyes on Missy she was dressed all ruggedly and I thought she was a boy. She was on a bike performing dangerous stunts and outperforming everyone else who was doing the same. If you haven't guessed it, I'm referring to her role as Haley Graham in Stick It (her film debut). But wait, hold up. That was my second run-in with the gorgeous Miss Peregrym. Being the ardent die-hard Smallville fan that I am, I saw her there first.






Believe me when I tell you, once you've had one dose of Missy, you'll never be the same again; you can never have enough. After Stick It (2006), you can bet your asses that I was eager and quite anxious for her next project. This turned out to be a stint on Heroes (2007) where she played Candice Wilmer for six episodes. But again, this short stint only whetted my appetite and made me even more desirous of more! It just could not be right! That could not have been it! Where were the agents? Where were the casting directors? What were all of them thinking? I wanted more damn it!






I suppose throwing a tantrum was just totally inappropriate but what the hell, I'm entitled. So quite the tantrum I threw. And alas, my tantrum was not in vain for after taking part in the TV movie Wide Awake, she was cast as a regular/lead in Reaper (Yes! I was saved! More Missy! Hooray!). If Missy were not in Reaper, would I watch it? No comment, that's all I'm saying. And let me say this too, someone had better hire this seductive siren for a lot more roles. They better or I'll... I'll... I'll... I.. I... well... I'm not sure what I'll do, but I'll damn well do something!






Melissa "Missy" Peregrym was born in Montreal, Quebec. This lust-worthy Canadian actress and former fashion model is the daughter of a minister. During her days as a model she appeared in commercials for Mercedes-Benz, Sprint Canada and the Olympics. She admits that she grew up as a tomboy and enjoys outdoor sports, including soccer, lacrosse and field hockey.






Peregrym has enjoyed her career in the television/movie/entertainment industry. However, she has expressed that it is not something that she intends to do for the rest of her life. Her ultimate ambition is to be a wife and mother.






In as much as I respect your ambitions, I personally hope to see a lot more of you before you decide to call it quits. You have certainly added pleasure to my existence. That seductive sexy smile of yours is most enlightening.




You are most worthy of being my very first Hottie for 2009! Go Missy!