Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Michelle Rodriguez: Sexy, Fiesty, Hot!



Michelle I have a proposition for you - let's get lost together somewhere. How does that sound? Or if not somewhere, let's at least get lost in each other. How 'bout that? Better right? Or maybe even better, let's go somewhere (secluded) and get lost in each other. I definitely prefer this one of all.








Rodriguez as I'm sure you can tell from the name itself is Latina by blood (and most definitely from her facial and other physical features). Her mom is a native of the Dominican Republic and her father is Puerto Rican, however she was born in Bexar County, Texas.








From an early age she wanted to become an actress and her ultimate goal is to become a writer and director. In her quest to achieve this goal she co-founded Cheshire Kat Productions, a production company that is currently producing a historical drama called TrĂ³pico de Sangre (Tropic of Blood). She will play a starring role in this film.








When I first caught sight of Rodriguez I have to be honest, I barely noticed her. Why? I hear you ask. Well, it was in that show; you know that show where something (or was it someone or some persons or people) could not be found; come on now, you know the show; don't make me have to type it - that would be very painful for me; the show that is the opposite of "found". Got it? You read me? You with me now? Ah hell, you're going to make me say/type it aren't you? Oh well, as painful as it is, I first saw her in Lost. There, you happy now?








And if you can't tell from the above that I do not like that show in the least, then you should get your head examined. And don't you go pointing that finger or shaking your head at me. I know I should not disregard a hot sexy actress just because of the show she's in. After all, we do live in modern times; that sort of thing should be behind me. Well I've already confessed that I did it and I won't apologize.








Look at the bright side; I did get over it. I'm hearing blogging about the Latina-American (or should that be American-Latina, heck I'm unsure of myself today) hottie; aren't I? Of course I am!








Rodriguez made her film debut in 2000 in Girlfight; a lead role which she won after beating 350 girls at the audition. The independent film was very well received and earned her a number of awards including a National Board of Review Award, an Independent Spirit Award and a Deauville Film Festival Award. It was highly anticipated that her performance would have also garnered an Academy Award nomination but this was not to be.








My real first dose of Rodriguez came in 2001 when she played the role of Letty in The Fast and the Furious. Girlfriend was smoking! And I don't mean a cigarette either; the girl was hot! She certainly made the movie more enjoyable for me. No doubt about it.








She followed up with Resident Evil and Blue Crush in 2002; both of which I haven't seen - they were just not my cup of tea. But when S.W.A.T. was released in 2003, I was like hallelujah!!! Hell to the YEAH! I was like - Bring It On! Lay it all on me! If Rodriguez was hot in The Fast and the Furious then I don't know how to describe her in S.W.A.T. But let me just paint this picture for you, let me lay out this equation - Michelle Rodriguez + (black) TANK TOP + Physical Training + Did I mention (black) tank top and really big Guns? And I'm pretty sure there are some more pluses (+s) but I sort of just went blank after (black) Tank Top.








Oh yeah, there was training boots and training gear and (black) tank top looking so fucking hot! And there were other people in the movie too. Now if only I could remember who they were. I know there was some guy in there whose movie I really like. Gosh darn! What's wrong with me?! And believe me, the movie was darn well good too, the plot was great, the cast (whoever they are) was awesome and the action sequence was totally amazing (I just can't recall it right now)... (black) tank top, combat gear... Rodriguez.







There was Bloodrayne with Kristanna Loken (another awesome hottie) in 2005 (along with rumors of them both being an 'item'), The Breed [2006], Battle in Seattle [2007] and Gardens of the Night (2008). Filming of Fast & Furious {4} [2009] (where she will reprise her role of Letty) has just been completed and is slated for an April 3 USA release. I already mentioned TrĂ³pico de sangre (post-production) and she's set to play Trudy Chacon in Avatar (post production).








Mayte Michelle Rodriguez is a hottie indeed. This has been proven in more ways than one. Don't just take my word for it or rely on your own opinion; proof of her hotness is unmistakable as per Stuff magazine where she was ranked #77 on their list of "102 Sexiest Women In The World" in 2002 and Maxim where she was ranked #34 on their "100 Sexiest Women" list of 2002.