Friday, May 8, 2009

Sophia Bush: I Love Your Bedroom Eyes



If you don't watch a lot of TV, you might not know of Sophia Bush. If you watch a lot of TV but don't watch the CW (WPIX) channel, then you still probably might not know of Sophia. However, if you follow Maxim's Hot 100 Lists, or FHM's 100 Sexiest Women's Lists, or TV's Sexiest Women of ... Lists or any other such lists, then you should most definitely know of Sophia Bush.








Sophia's most successful role to date has been playing the character of Brooke Davis in One Tree Hill. This series follows the events of a set of high-school kids. She has played this role for some 129 episodes so far. On February 25, 2009 One Tree Hill was renewed for a seventh season.








She does not have a lot of films to her credit but she made her debut in 2002 in the comedy, Van Wilder. Other films of note include Supercross, Stay Alive, John Tucker Must Die and the remake of The Hitcher. Filming of Table for Three has just been completed and is set to be released some time this year. She stars opposite Jennifer Morrison and Johnny Galecki in this comedy/romance.








She is the winner of three Teen Choice Awards (two for One Tree Hill and one for The Hitcher) and one Vail Film Festival Rising Star Award. Over the years she has made a few television appearances in Nip/Tuck, Point of Origin, Sabrina, The Teenage Witch as well as a few late night television talk shows.








In 2003, Bush was cast as Kate Brewster in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines but was replaced by Claire Danes because the director thought she was too young for the part.








Sophia Anna Bush was born in Pasadena, California on July 8, 1982 but currently resides in North Carolina where One Tree Hill is mainly filmed. She is of Italian and French-Canadian ancestry. She is an only child and her hobbies include photography, horseback riding and boxing.








Just as Sophia deserves her spot on all those other lists, including The 2008 AfterEllen.com Hot 100, so too does she deserve her spot on Slym Pickings. She is a gorgeous, beautiful, sexy and attractive woman.








I love the dark hair, perfectly lined lips and the air of confidence that she exudes. She's got truly sexy alluring eyes and the woman has got a perfectly shaped pair of eh... well... shit... I can say breasts right? Of course I can. So yes, I think her breasts are perfect.








There's something about her hips that say, grab on to me 'hold me'. What? You don't see this? No? It's just me? I refuse to believe this! Look again damn it! It's there; right in your face. You see it right? There... I knew it.






Did I mention her bedroom eyes before? I did. Are you sure? Well... I don't know what to say. I guess it's evident that I really like her eyes. To me, they are captivating. I can just imagine me being playfully naughty causing her to give me 'the look' *swoon*.








I wish all a good weekend. Forgive the shortness of this post but lately having time on my hands to keep my site updated as much as I would like has not been forthcoming. Thank you all for being so patient. May your weekend be fantastic.