Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Caterina Murino: Give Me Just One Night



Caterina, Caterina... I have but one request
If only for one night would you please be my guest
It would be not only an honor but a pleasure indeed
To wine you, dine you; fulfill your every need








There's no explaining why the sight of you makes my thoughts go crazy
My heart races, my body gets excited, Caterina, will you please have my baby?
Ok, I know it, there should be a limit; I did say for one night only
But I know after one night, you won't want to leave me






We could travel the world together, go wherever you'd like
Drive fast cars, go boating, ride through serene countrysides on a motorbike
Paris, Bangkok, Australia, Mexico, China, the Caribbean, Rome
You name the place to settle and we'll make it our home







It won't matter in the least where we decide we want to stay
As long as I'm with you, I'm happy, blissful, joyful and gay
The curve of your back, your silky, beautiful, perfect hair
You've got the body of a vixen, don't blame me; I can't help to always star
e








I'll give you my heart, body, mind, soul... whatever you desire
All that I need is for you to help quench this ever burning fire
That rages on deep inside of me whenever I think of you
I've taken cold showers, watched my favorite show; I don't know what else to do






To all my fans who've stayed with me through thick and thin
I express a heartfelt thank you and give a nudge on the chin
You are all so patient and so totally good to me
Things are crazy for me now, but I do my best as you can see








I'll try to do better, this promise I do make to one and all
But believe me when I say it my back is up against the wall
Time on my hands is a thing of the past
I'm totally hoping that this will change really really fast









But enough about me, that's not why I came
I've come to pay homage to Caterina without shame
She's hot; she's gorgeous and sexy as hell
I confess it; she's got me totally under her spell