Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Leather Leather Everywhere!



Since I am quite pressed for time, I thought I'd put on a little show today. I think the mood and tone are just right for the parade is about to follow. It's one of those days where I feel a little restless; I just can't seem to get into the groove of anything that I need to do.


So the way I see it, I need a fixer-uperrer (see what I mean, I can't even come up with the appropriate words so I'm making them up as I go along). What's a fixeruperrer? That's easy; it's something (or someone) that fixes everything. It's something that will cheer you up if you're down in the dumps; something that will brighten a gloomy day; something that will calm the turbulence or discomfort... You see what I mean, right?


So in the spirit of all things that need fixing, fix you eyes on these stunningly beautiful and hot fixeruppers.


Feast your eyes on the cast of Coyote Ugly. Trust me, there's nothing unsightly about these hotties. From top clockwise - Izabella Miko (Save The Last Dance 2, The Shore, Crashing, Dark Streets), Maria Bello (ER, The Sisters, Nothing Is Private, The Jane Austen Book Club), Bridget Moynahan (Whipped, Serendipity, Gray Matters, Six Degrees), Piper Perabo (Lost And Delirious, Imagine Me & You, Because I Said So, The Prestige), Tyra Banks (The Tyra Banks Show, America's Next Top Model)
.


Scarlett Johansson - The Horse Whisperer, In Good Company, The Black Dahlia, The Nanny Diaries. She is so working it.


Tyra 'Mmm Mmm Good' Banks - Super 'super' model, America's Next Top Model, True Beauty, The Tyra Banks Show.


Rachel Stevens - S Club 7, Suzie Gold, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo, Glendogie Bogey.


Meg 'Keeps on Going and Going' Ryan - One of my early crushes; I love me some Meg - Innerspace, Sleepless In Seattle, Hanging Up, Proof of Life (one of my most favorite movies of all time).


Lena 'Makes Me Walk With My Tongue Hanging Out, I've Been Very Naughty' Headey - Words fail me; woof woof is all that comes to mind - Possession, Imagine Me & You, 300, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles.


Naomi Watts - Flirting, The Custodian, Mulholland Dr., The Painted Veil.


Nicole 'Sizzling, Make Me Sweat' Scherzinger - Lead singer of The Pussycat Dolls. Meow!


Kelly 'I'm In Love With You' Rowland - Original member of Destiny's Child, Solo R&B Artist, Super smooth hottie.


Katie 'I Still Can't Believe You're With Him' Holmes - The Ice Storm, Teaching Mr. Tingle, Phone Booth, Mad Money.


Jennifer 'Oh What An Ass' Love Hewitt - Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit, I Know What You Did Last Summer, The Truth About Love, Ghost Whisperer.


Jodie 'I Will Take Out Your Trash And Clean Your House Just To Be Close To You' Foster -Panic Room, The Silence of the Lambs, Flightplan, The Brave One, Inside Man.





Jennifer Morrison - Miracle on 34th Street, Girl Fever, Surviving Christmas, House M.D.


Halle 'I Could Never Stop Loving You' Berry - Boomerang, Executive Decision, X-Men, Things We Lost In The Fire.


Stacy Ann "Fergie" Ferguson - Former lead singer of The Black Eyed Peas, Solo Artist.


Famke 'Come And Get Me' Janssen - Golden Eye, Hide And Seek, Turn The River, Taken.


Angelina 'I Don't See What All The Fuss Is About' Jolie - The Bone Collector, Girl Interrupted, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.





Alicia 'Save The Best For Last, I Have The Hots For You, I Would Do Anything For You, You Are One of THE Hottest Women In the World, I Need You In My Life, I Will Lust After You Forever' Keys - *sigh* - child prodigy, pianist extraordinaire, superb R&B singer, entrepreneur, humanitarian, gorgeous bombshell.