Friday, October 24, 2008

Hottie Friday: Kristanna Loken



Kristanna Sommer Loken is HOT! No, make that Kristanna Sommer Loken is Super HOT! Yeah. That's much better. I feel as if I have done her hotness justice.



You need to brace yourself for this week's hottie. We all know that hotness comes in different degrees. Kristanna Loken brings the heat! She brings heatwaves, hot flashes; she'll make you break out in sweat. So crank down the AC, open the windows, grab yourself a tall ice-cold drink; do whatever you need to do in order to avoid a heatstroke. You have been warned.







Now sit back, or maybe on the edge of your chair; I don't know - it's hard for me to predict where you need to position yourself as I am pretty sure that she will affect each and everyone in a totally different way. She's just got it going on like that! And just feast your eyes on this magnificent beauty.








If you're asking who is she? Then I am very very very disappointed and you have just earned yourself a one-way ticket to Alaska. Don't even ask me why Alaska. It's the first place that came to mind. And as far as I'm concerned you don't even deserve to go there. Freezing your ass off for the rest of your life is not punishment enough for your folly.






If you are a member of the LGBT community then you know doubt know Loken from the fourth season of Showtime's The L Word. The fact that she herself has publicly announced that she's bisexual has made her even more popular amongst LGBTs. Her role in TLW as Shane's (Katherine Moennig) girlfriend was one of the major highlights of season 4. She heated up the screen of every scene she was in and left you wanted for more every single time!






She was quoted in Curve magazine as follows: "I have dated and have had sex with men and women and have to say that the relationships I have had with certain women have been much more fulfilling, sexually and emotionally, than of those with certain men... I connect with an aura, with energy. And if the person with whom I connect happens to be a female, that's just the way it is. That's what makes my wheels turn".


If you don't/didn't follow TLW and are a fan of action/sci-fi/thriller type movies or TV shows, then you should know her from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines in which she played the role of cybernetic warrior T-X (Terminatrix) alongside Arnold Schwarzenegger in 2003. In April to September 2007 she starred as the title character in the SciFi Channel's series Painkiller Jane.








She started out at the age of 15 as a fashion model. Her 5' 11" height made her the perfect candidate for the job. Her killer looks and alluring green eyes were added assets as well. Add to that the fact the her mom before her birth was a model herself and you've got the a sure-fire recipe for successful model. Her dad is an apple farmer and writer.




She made her television debut in 1996 in the popular soap opera As The World Turns where she played Danielle 'Dani' Andropoulos. Other roles included appearnces in Pacific Blue, Blue Hawaii: Part 2, Blue Hawaii: Part 1, Mortal Kombat: Conquest, Sliders, Pensacola: Wings of Gold, Unhappily Ever After, Just Shoot Me, Star Trek: Voyager, Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman, Aliens in the Family and Law & Order.




She made her film debut in 1997 in Academy Boyz. She followed up in 2000 with Gangland, Panic (2001), Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines (2003), Worn Like a Tattoo (2004), Curse of the Ring (2006), BloodRayne (2005), Lime Salted Love (2006) and In the Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale (2007). She will play a leading role in The Legend of Awesomest Maximus which is currently in post-production. No release date has been set.






She has won the New York International Independent Film & Video Festival's Short Film Award for Best Actress for her performance in Worn Like a Tattoo (2004). She has had three additional award nominations for her performance in Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. These nominations include one MTV Movie Award (Mexico) for Sexiest She-Villain (2004) and two Academy of Science Fiction, Fantasy & Horror Films, USA - a Cinescape Genre Face of the Future Award - Female and a Saturn Award for Best Supporting Actress.




Tidbits:
Ranked #3 on Maxim's Hot 100 List 2003




Named #70 in FHM magazine's "100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006" supplement.




Practices a form of yoga called "Bikram." She also has a black belt in the Israeli martial art Krav Maga.




All four of her grandparents are originally from Norway.


Personal Quotes:
"In the back of my mind I kept thinking, I'm fighting Arnold and I've got to be naked in front of the world. So that was enough incentive. I would work, like, 20 hours and work out constantly in my gym and my trailer because of the 'birthing' scene, as I call it."




"When I got the [T3] job, my manager said, 'Kristanna, just enjoy this last year of anonymity, because afterward you're not going to be able to pump your own gas.' I feel ready. Why not?"


"Acting is what I've pursued since I was a child."




Loken is hot as ever. She's sizzling. She's tantalizing. She's sexy. She rocks! Hard! She's very candid. She has done interviews out on
AE and believe me I'm totally envious of LeeAnn Kriegh *smile*.




Based on her interviews, one can tell that she is an absolute delight. Noah Danby is the luckiest son of a gun on this planet. I'd trade places with him any given day (and don't you all pretend as if I'm the only one! You know you would too!). I'm just not ashamed to admit!






Kristanna Loken rocks! She floats my boat! On a cold dark day she makes everything better! She's hot! She's undoubtedly attractive! She's amazingly beautiful! She's gutsy! She's openly honest! I like her. I like her a lot.






Shit, she needs to call me. E-mail me. Holla at me. Does anyone know her address? I'll pay for it! Hook me up!






Have your people call my people. Scratch that. Cut out all the middle men, I mean people. Just go straight to the source dammit! Call me! Please.