Thursday, June 26, 2008

Go Shorty It's Your Birth Month: Heidi Klum



Happy am I that Heidi's birthday is in June! Did I say happy? Make that Ecstatic! I'm doing the happy Snoopy dance; yay! Heidi I loved you before, but believe me I love you even more now.


I think it's well known that I would use any excuse to blog about Heidi Klum. And isn't it nice that I actually have one.


I admire this beautiful woman to the core. She represents everything that I subscribe to as being the embodiment of a real woman. Super model, super mom, super wife and dare I say super woman. Yes that's how I often refer her; Super Woman - yes indeed.


Body that will make you stop and stare.


Personality that's so true and endearing.


She never fails to give credit where credit is due.


She's selfless. Have you caught her interviews on the numerous red carpet. Heidi is one to compliment the person interviewing her. Not only does she give compliments, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the compliments are genuine.


What I truly love about Klum, is her sense of humor. She'll be the first to make fun of herself. She's comfortable in her own skin. She's secure in the super woman that she is. She's sensible, intelligent, beautiful and ever so gracious. How could anyone not love her?


This woman can win you over with her smile. She exudes charm so effortlessly.




She was born on June 1, 1973 (how you like them apples... the first damn day of June... what a way to start this awesome month!) in Germany. She's is a supermodel, actress, TV presenter, fashion designer, television producer and occasional singer and is well known for her modeling work with Victoria's Secret.


Oh yeah, I'm really, really loving June.


In fact I feel like singing. I feel pretty, Oh so pretty, I feel pretty and witty and gay...