Monday, June 30, 2008

Sexy Never Left: Tina Fey



There are lots and lots of hot chicks out there. There are oodles and oodles of gorgeous babes, countless sexy kittens; all of whom deserve any and all of the accolades that are heaped upon them. It's a given that I love them all. However there's nothing that makes my heart throb more than a real sexy W-O-M-A-N. Ah yes, a real woman; not young lady, not lady but woman in every sense of the word.


This week it's all about those who fit the bill so to speak. Intelligent, natural, confident, never letting age dictate their sexiness - in fact I swear these women get sexier with age. Believe me, this is a treat for me and I hope you find delight in them and all that they stand for as well.




Who better to kick things off with than the ever supreme and sexy Tina Fey!




Tina Fey has the rare quality of being sweet yet sexy and hot all at the same time. She's also hot, sexy and all of the things I mentioned above. This in turn poses quite a challenge for the many people who want to and do blog about her. I mean, which quality do you concentrate on when writing? Which one do you want to ring to the fore most? Which one do you desire to emphasize the most?




I think when it all boils down to the wire, the answer is quite obvious. When one woman possesses such a combination of assets, then one cannot help but do his/her best but to highlight them all. It's just that simple. But see, therein lies the irony or should I say trouble.




Trouble at least for me; because as I've stated umpteen times before, I'm no writer. Never professed to be one and never will.




If just blogging about her is this conflicting for me, imagine if I were to meet in person. Why I'd sure be tempted to pinch her cheeks and let her know how cute and sweet she is. On the other hand, I would have to fight really hard not to undress her with my eyes, pinch her on the butt and let her know just how hot she is.




At the same time, I'd have a hell of a time restraining myself from just all out grabbing her firmly around the waist and kissing her passionately and let her know that she ignites an inferno in me. That she releases an animalistic desire in and could melt me with her smile because she's as sexy as any supermodel. See my dilemma?




The fact that is she's all that and a bag of chips (with sour cream and onion dip). But wait! I'm not done. Least there's more to this woman that needs to be told. did I fail to mention that she is one of the funniest women on television? How damn remiss of me. And at the risk of sounding like a stuck record, the woman get across the most serious of issues in the most comedic way while maintaining the magnitude of importance and seriousness of the matter being put forward. How she does it is beyond me. It must be a gift.




One of the most amazing things about Tina Fey is that she does it all with such ease. If there was ever a title, trophy or some other type of award for the hottest most unassuming, unpretentious and genuine person in the world, then Fey would earn it hands down. Fey is one of the (if not the) sexiest, most gorgeous women in the universe. But you don't have to take my word for it, just ask the members and staff at AfterEllen or Dorothy Snarker




This blog would certainly not be complete without my Tina Fey Cheer!





TINA FEY! TINA FEY! YAY! YAY! YAY!