Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Don't Like Fast Women But...



As I rule, I don't like fast women. In fact, fast women are the surest turn off for me. Having made that known though, I've got to also confess that Danica Patrick is the exception to that rule.


Yeah, she presents quite a dilemma and in more ways than one. It's so perplexing that I've got to call on any and all who read this for help. I tossed in around in my head endless times, but I just can't come to a conclusion so I'm throwing this question out there.

What term can you come up with to describe a woman who looks fucking hot in a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g? Need examples? Here goes.

This woman


Drives this car and many others like it.


Looks really hot in race gear


Fully decked out in elegant wear


In tees and jeans


In a damn swimsuit


In casual shorts and tees


Ski wear


A HOT woman who can handle a Hot-Rod.


So can you help me or not?


Oh and did I mention that Patrick won at Twin Ring Motegi in the Indy Japan 300 on April 20, 2008, becoming the first woman to win an IndyCar race?