Thursday, May 22, 2008

Timeless Thursday Gone Wrong



Ever since I dedicated Thursdays to timeless beauties, I have been wanting to blog about this woman. However, I was rather disappointed when I went searching for images to include in the blog. This is a woman I have admired over the years and who I believe have made quite a valuable contribution to the entertainment industry.

I was totally smitten the very first time I saw her on screen. She was in the very first sex scenes I'd ever seen on television and I remember the scenes like it was yesterday although I don't remember the name of the movie (It might have been Secrets). I think Jacqueline Bissett is(was) one of the most beautiful and sexiest women in the world.


I am rather disheartened and disappointed though to discover what it is that she looks like today. Believe me when I tell you that I'm not at all naive to think that beauty is everything. Mind you, I love beautiful women but too many times beauty is only skin deep. It pains me to see what she looks like now.
Jacqueline Bissett deserves the highest of praise for her work, but for some reason she has found it fit to have undergone cosmetic surgery which has totally ruined her true beauty (IMHO). It makes me admire and respect all the more, the many other women who let nature take its course and remain beautiful no matter the lines, wrinkles and sometimes a sag here and there.


I miss those days. Suffice it to say, I still love and adore the woman and no amount of plastic surgery could ever take that away.