Friday, October 3, 2008

Hottie Friday: Eva Mendes



If I did not include Cuban-American Eva Mendes in my Hotties list then I would personally go and get my head examined. Moreover, if any hot list of any kind was compiled and Eva wasn’t on it then whoever created these lists would need to have their head and mental state evaluated.










Hell Eva is so hot that I’d jump through hoops for her. I’d give up everything and go join the traveling circus if she had an act in it. I’d walk the tightrope without a safety net at the bottom for her! I’d even let them shoot me out that canon thingy! Why I can’t think of much that I would do for her. She's so damn hot I had to throw in a whole hell of a lot of black and white pics to try to tone this post down. But I don't think it worked at all. You can judge for yourselves.






There’s just something about the mole/beauty spot on her cheek, the way her lips become so pronounced when the right shade lipstick is applied, that totally alluring curve of her behind (Can I say ass? I’ve said worse haven’t I?) and hips, the perfect shape of her nose, the way her eyes are superbly separated and oh so dreamy, the curve of her chin; I swear she has one of the most flawless faces in the world.










And I haven’t even gotten started on the rest of her body. Her bod is like WHOA! Her legs – exquisite! Her breasts – lusciously shapely! She’s got a perfectly symmetrical face… (I know I said that already) I think Eva Mendes is consummately flawless. She is the epitome of sexy, beautiful, gorgeous and hot.








Mendes is effortlessly hot and desirable. She’s hot even when she’s just chillin. She takes sexy to a whole other level. Mendes has got to be one the most tantalizing woman in the universe.






She’s so sexually appealing she could cause a pile-up just by walking along the sidewalk at rush hour. It should be illegal for her to ever be allowed to walk anywhere near a highway or roadway of any kind as long as traffic is flowing. So damn alluring is she that she could even cause a human pile-up on the walkways.








Her hotness could put you in a comma if you absorb too much of it at once. You need to imbibe her in dosages. You know what, I’m think I’m a little worried for myself now. I could very likely suffer brain damage or a heatstroke or something from putting this post together.








Mendes could prove very detrimental to my mental as well as physical health! After all you can only survive so many hits on the head from fainting. But you see I’m prepared. Yep. I’ve worked out a plan; yessiree.











She started off by doing commercials and music videos which include Will Smith’s video Miami, the Pet Shop Boys music video for Se a vida é (That’s the way life is) and Aerosmith's video Hole in My Soul. She also took on guest appearance roles in soap operas and other small TV films.






She made her big screen debut in Training Day (2001) where she starred opposite veteran Denzel Washington. Now if you’re gonna make a big screen debut, that’s a hell of a way to make it by playing Denzel's girlfriend! I think it’s safe to say that it’s been all uphill since then.










This is evidenced by her ensuing films for which she has earned critical acclaim. Films such as 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003), Once Upon a Time in Mexico (2003), Out Of Time (2003 once again playing the role of Washington's girlfriend. It must have been good first time around), Hitch (2005 with Will Smith) in which she had her first female lead in a comedy and Trust the Man (2005). (For these next few shots, we're gonna need to dim the lights)












More recently she has appeared in Ghost Rider (2007) opposite Nicolas Cage (yuk) and We Own The Night (2007) opposite Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Wahlberg. Now believe me when I tell you the sex scene in this movie with Phoenix made my plasma sweat! OMG!!! Recalling it is making me a bit warm (didn’t like the movie though) I wanted to reach in and pull her off that couch onto my couch.












She paired up with Samuel L. Jackson and Ed Harris in Cleaner (2007) and for some reason I really liked her performance in the movie. I don’t usually watch a movie twice; once I’ve seen it, I’ve seen it. But this one, I’d watch again. It might have something to do with the fact that I like Sam L. but there was just something about her role in the movie and how she played it.








Her most recent release was The Women which opened a few weeks ago. In this film she worked with a star-studded cast that included Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Debra Messing, Jada Pinkett Smith, Bette Midler, Candice Bergen, Carrie Fisher, Cloris Leachman and Debi Mazar.










Up-coming movies include The Spirit set for release 25 December, Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans (post-production) and Queen of the South (2009).









To date she has received seven nominations that include 3 ALMA Awards, 1 Imagen Award and 2 Teen Choice Awards.












As you can see, Mendes has been working exceedingly over the years releasing three or more movies per year. It seems the stress of it all took a toll on her and ended up with her being in rehab in January of this year as reported by TMZ.