Thursday, October 30, 2008

"30 Rock" ROCKS!



I have come to openly declare my adoration for the incomparable Tina Fey! Scratch that! It's already known; I've declared my obsession... I mean... admiration for the brilliant Tina Fey here, there and every and any where that I could find a place to do so all over the Internet.


So what I have really come here to do is to let you know that if you have not been watching 30 Rock which is a show created by Fey, then it's high time that you started. It's an intelligently insightful witty show. The writing is awesome, the cast has great chemistry, the delivery is classical. Fey is her exceptionally brilliant self in the episodes.


In a world where television is filled with so many shows not worth my time (I can only speak for me), 30 Rock is one of the most welcomed shows (if not the most welcomed) on my TV viewing list. And since I am not a huge fan of viewing, it takes a lot for me to make such a declaration.


So today I band with Dorothy over at Surrenders to urge you to tune in to 30 Rock's third season premiere tonight at 9:30/8:30 c p.m. on NBC. It is a great show and it needs more support. The awesomeness of this show is proven by it having on 2 Golden Globes along with another 21 wins & 38 nominations! Seven of those 21 wins are Emmy Awards which include a win two for Outstanding Comedy Series.


The show is about "Liz Lemon, head writer of the sketch comedy show 'TGS with Tracy Jordan', must deal with an arrogant new boss and a crazy new star, all while trying to run a successful TV show without losing her mind." cited


So my faithful readers and followers, if you love me (yes, I will stoop that low for Tina Fey), if you are loyal to me (yes, I know - pathetic!) then tune in tonight (pretty please with sugar and frosting on top - yes I know, that's lower than low but it's all in the name of true love). You are know how love makes us do some crazy things. Now if all this pitiful begging doesn't work, then I am left with no choice but to be totally mature and threaten never to play with any of you ever again if you don't watch!


30 Rock rocks just as hard as Tina Fey does. And believe me Tina Fey ROCKS HARD!


Happy viewing.