Thursday, December 4, 2008

Catherine Zeta-Jones and Her Lovely Bones



Catherine Zeta-Jones!!!! Seriously! Hot damn! Words fail me! I can't think straight (not that I normally do anyway). But seriously!!! Catherine Zeta-Jones is a Welsh Goddess of Beauty! She is the epitome of a perfect woman. She rocks my world! Wow!!! Hot damn!!!







Am I excited? Does she excite me? Does she cause me to break out in a sweat? Does she take my breath away? Does she make me weak in the knees? Does she make me swoon (and eventually hit the floor)? Does she make my heart skip a beat? Does she make my eyes do a double-take? (Breathe Slym... breathe... that's it... very slowly... breathe in.... now out.... aah...)






Does the woman make the earth move beneath my feet? Does she cause my heart to soar at the mere sight of her? Do I skip around merrily like a little child after spending hours in her shrine? (Easy Slym..... easy..... slow down now.... come on... breathe again... Toni Braxton where are you when I need you?)






Is someone going to step in and stop me? Will no one save me from myself? Is this how it's all gonna end? What will the headlines read? 'Slym loses her mind over Welsh Bombshell Catherine Zeta-Jones; the excitement was overwhelming and drove her over the edge.' But you know what; I don't want to be saved.






Let me revel in the impeccable beauty of this charismatic enchantress. Let me get lost in the bewitching loveliness of this hazel-eyed temptress. Let her haunting sexiness consume me with passion. Let her grace and elegance flow through and over me washing me with pleasurable desires. Let the smoothness of her skin and the inviting sway of her gorgeous hips seduce me. Catherine Zeta-Jones is an exquisite exotic hottie. (I need a moment).






You know what? Just go
here and read this. Go now, read it and then come back here. I can't explain it! I trip over myself when it comes to Zeta-Jones and her absolutely perfect bones. It's as if the woman was created and molded by the world's greatest sculptor. Her bone structure is flawless. She has immaculate curves in all the right places. Mmm, mmm, mmm.






(I think I'm OK to go on now). Catherine Zeta-Jones is an actress. She is also a trained singer and dancer who has released a few singles that have done substantially well on the U.K. Charts. These include For All Time (1989), In the Arms of Love and I Can't Help Myself (1995) and True Love Ways a duet with David Essex (1994).






She started her career as a child at a very early age with a number of on-stage performances. Her professional acting debut was playing the lead in Annie. She went on to play the lead in a number of plays including Bugsy Malone and 42nd Street.

She's wearing a hat! Me + Gorgeous woman wearing hat = ***THUD***!





You should no doubt recognize this erotic hottie from The Darling Buds of May, The Phantom, The Mask of Zorro, The Haunting, Traffic, Entrapment (one of my most favorite movies of all time co-starring the greatest actor of all time [Sean Connery]), Chicago (one of the greatest movies ever made), The Legend of Zorro (one of the most beautiful family movies ever made), Intolerable Cruelty, The Terminal, Ocean's Twelve and Death Defying Acts.






Over the years Zeta-Jones has played quite a number of varied roles proving her versatility and depth of skills. She has won some 14 awards and has been nominated another 16 times. Her wins include an Oscar - Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Chicago), a BAFTA - Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Chicago), 2 BET Awards - Favorite Actress (Entrapment) and Favorite Female Newcomer (The Mask of Zorro) and 2 SAG Awards - Outstanding Performance by Cast (shared with cast of Chicago) and Outstanding Performance by a Female Actress in a Supporting Role (Chicago).








Catherine has three up-coming films to look forward to. The Rebound will cast her alongside Justin Bartha, John Schneider and Lynn Whitfield. This comedy/romance film is in post-production and is slated for release on 23 January 2009. Law Abiding Citizen is drama/thriller and will cast her with Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. This film is in pre-production phase and has no release date set at this point. She is rumored to take part in Stompanato which is a crime/drama that will cast her opposite Keanu Reeves and is in pre-production and slated for 2010.






And now I have this uncontrollable urge to retire to my CZT shrine. Alas, I am not one to deny my desires so off I go. (If only Toni Braxton would accompany me, I'm sure I will need breathing lessons)