Monday, December 1, 2008

Eva La Rue Pulls Me Through



Ladies/gentlemen, I confess. Yes I confess. Confess what? Take a seat (if you aren't already sitting) and let me pour my heart and soul out to you. You see over the past few months I've been having some not so great times. I'm mentally and physically tired. My mind and body has been heavily taxed. I'm looking forward to vacation (you bet I am). I need it.








Last week was especially taxing so here's what I've decided. This week (as long as time permits) I will be calling on all of my special ladies, who no matter what are able to make me feel good, feel better and raise me up out of my tiredness. So for this week, I beg your indulgence and hope these ladies do for you, what they so readily and easily do for me.








Let me tell you about Eva La Rue. If it's a rainy day, who can pull me through? That's right; the answer is Eva La Rue. If I'm feeling blue, who? Eva La Rue. My days are going well? Who can save me? Who? Yes, you got it; the answer again is La Rue. I feel down in the dumps, just want to pull the sheets over my head and not get out of bed. Who can pull me through; get me out to go face the world? Yes my friends, its La Rue.








No matter what, come what may, on any given night or day - Eva La Rue pulls me through. Her smile is a warm as the beautiful sunshine. It makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside. Her beautiful dreamy brown eyes make me feel as if I've opened up a box and gotten exactly what I had hoped for.








Her perfectly shaped nose is the perfect match for her flawless cheeks. When Eva La Rue was created, I'm absolutely sure that a little extra time was spent ensuring that she would be beyond compare, that she would be immaculate, that she would be untarnished and out-of-this-world gorgeous.








La Rue is ravishing, she's dazzling, she's sumptuous, she's extremely attractive and desirable. She's charming, she's alluring, she's got this undercurrent that just draws you in; it makes you gravitate towards her. Forget the you, it makes me drool even *and not I'm not ashamed to admit this*. I have a mad sic crush on La Rue and I don't care if the whole world knows it.








She's my girl. She's way up there towards the top of my list. Not many women can compare with regard to how I feel about her. I'm sprung, I'm whipped, I'm hopeless; a lost cause, there's no saving me; no escape, don't even try to rescue me from it. I don't want to be rescued. Have I made enough of a spectacle of myself myself clear? Have I gotten my point across? Just slightly maybe? I know I'm being extremely careful to be totally subtle here. And I'm pretty confident that I accomplished this to the fullest extent. I poured all of my efforts into not coming on or over too strong.








La Rue is American but of Puerto Rican, French, Dutch and Scottish descent. Her most noted role to date is playing the character of Natalia Boa Vista on the ever popular TV show (and my favorite show of all time) CSI: Miami. Check out my Hottie Friday that was dedicated to her during my CSI: Miami week.








She started her career at the age of six doing commercials which included singing jingles at times. She likes to sing and still performs at sporting events whenever the opportunity arises. She enjoys Tai Kwon Do and likes to ride horses.










Her films and TV shows/movies include The Barbarians, Dangerous Curves, Heart Condition, Crash and Burn, Ghoulies III: Ghoulies Go to College, Body of Influence, RoboCop 3, A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes: The Annette Funicello Story, Little Pieces, Third Watch, Soul Food, Cries in the Dark, All My Children and her latest movie Lakeview Terrace.








This is a movie that I will go out to see this weekend. It is a must-see for me because it's a Samuel L. Jackson movie! Second, it's a Samuel L. Jackson movie which has Eva La Rue in it!! And third, it's a Samuel L. Jackson movie which has Eva La Rue in it where she plays the role of a Lieutenant!!! Oh yeah!








I suppose I could also through in the fact that it is a drama/thriller where Sam plays the bad guy and that Keri Washington also stars in this film. I could but I won't.








So let me just reiterate: Eva La Rue is one o the sexiest women on the planet, she's hot, she's seductive, she's beautiful, she's erotically hot and no matter what; no matter how low I get; how down and out I am: Eva La Rue can always pull me through.