Wednesday, March 26, 2008

CSI Miami: Sofia Milos



Right off the bat, let it be known that I think Sofia Milos is a Sexy Goddess. I want to spread rose petals everywhere she walks. I want to run her baths daily as often as she wants; massage moisturizer and/or whatever other lotions or potions that she uses all over her.

I want to dry her off whenever she bathes; dress and undress her; brush her hair; do her laundry, take out her trash, wash her car(s). I just want to take care of her so she doesn't have to lift a finger to do anything.

Now more than likely, she already has someone to do all those things but it doesn't stop me wanting to be the one and I never will stop wanting that either.

Sofia has so many qualities that makes her a perfect match for me. She's Italian, born in Zurich, Switzerland. Add to that the fact that her mother is Greek (true Goddess heritage) and you bet your ass I'm hooked. In her teen years she's won local, provincial, regional and national beauty pageants.

She speaks English, Italian, French and German fluently and know basic Greek and Spanish. (Il mio amore, lei era fatto per me). Milos majored in Business and Economics - intelligence; yeah. To quote her, she writes on her website "Passion is my surname." Well guess what? Passion is my first, last and middle name so we're a match made in heaven.

She further states that, "One of the things I still enjoy -- besides bringing a Film or TV Character to Life that can move you -- Is to cook and to paint. Mostly I paint women and faces. I also used to freelance in Fashion design for women's clothing, which I started in my late teens while modeling for 10 years across the world for every top magazine you can name and designer you can think of. Hence my flair for clothes, though I would live in my birthday suit all day long if I could. (Oh Damn!!)

I love representing and painting Women, because Women are smart and beautiful. Like a fascinating, resilient, never dying flower. Women never cease to amaze me as we have endless amounts of courage and potential, intelligence and strength........ I admire my mother, my grandmother and my beautiful girlfriends because of it. And so every time I represent a woman in a film or role, I get to explore and communicate her world, culture and heart through my passion, my eyes, and I hope my breath between the words spoken."

If that doesn't say it all, then I don't know what does? The only thing left for her to do is accept my marriage proposal.

She was a regular cast member of CSI Miami for the first 3 Seasons and had recurring roles Seasons 4 - 5 where she played Detective Yelina Salas.

She left the show to play Special Agent Bianca LeGarda on The Border - a show which showcases the cases of the Canadian Immigration and Customs Security Squad after 9/11.

She has many movies to her credit, one of her favorites being Passionada (2002). The plot synopsis: The film is a romantic comedy about a Portuguese widow whose husband had been a fisherman who died at sea. The widow's teenage daughter wants to be a professional gambler and she convinces her mother to date a British man whose new in town. The widow falls for the Brit, who pretends to be in the fishing business but is actually a professional gambler. The naive daughter gets into some trouble. (imdb.com)

So let's recap shall we? She's multi-lingual...

She's Greek-Italian; in other words a Goddess!

She's well educated - intelligent, smart, savvy

She is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l....... and c-o-n-f-i-d-e-n-t

She thinks women are the greatest creation of all and admire their beauty...

She's an artists (who enjoys painting beautiful women's faces)



And right about now I'm losing track of whatever it is that I was supposed to be doing here.

I was.... eh.... er....

Blogging about.... eh...hmm....


ummmm...

aahhhh.....