Tuesday, March 4, 2008

TNT Knows Drama, But... The Final Chapter



So this is the last in my 'TNT Knows Drama, But.... series' and my favorite one at that. You know what the say, the best is usually saved for the last. I've had fun putting this together and think it was well worth my time and effort, of which, I put in a lot. I hope it's fun and appreciated by all who read it. This being the last one, don't hold it against me if I go overboard with the pics :) (which I think I just will do). So here's what I have to offer thanks to TNT.

The Closer and Gina Ravera brought us:
Kyra Sedgwick




Gina Ravira


And then there was Cold Case (ahh... Kathryn *sigh* and Tracie too)
Kathryn Morris





Tracie Thoms


And I'd beg everytime to have Grace save me. Yes indeed; I feel the need to be saved.
Holly Hunter - Saving Grace




And when things or people disappear, I wouldn't want anyone but these gals to come find me.
Without A Trace
Marianne Jean-Babtiste


Poppy Montgomery




Poppy Montgomery & Roselyn Sánchez




Roselyn Sánchez and Eva Longoria - Eva Longoria has nothing to do with this here blog but I just couldn't resist these two heart-throbs together, in an embrace, looking so cute, and at the same time so damn hot, and sexy, and... and... well, you get the picture right?




Roselyn Sánchez






Now if Kyra, Gina, Kathryn, Tracie, Grace (Holly), Roselyn, Poppy, Marianne and Roselyn are unable to save me, then I'm left with no recourse but to call on 'The Charmed Ones'. Heck if they can't do it, then no one can.


Clockwise from top - Holly Marie Combs, Rose McGowan, Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty of Charmed






Shannen Doherty who played Prue Halliwell on Charmed





Rose McGowan (Paige Matthews)






Holly Marie Combs (Piper Halliwell)




Alyssa Milano (Phoebe Halliwell) {Just go ahead and bite me. I won't even try to be coy about it. You make me weak in the knees, you take my breath away, you rock my world.}










Yes, I totally agree. Peace out. Neither my heart nor knees can take anymore of this hotness. I need air... lots of air!


Thanks TNT, I could not have done it without you. Without you my life would not have been the same.