Thursday, March 20, 2008

Tranquility Lost


I just wanted to take the time to let any/everyone who takes the time to read my blog know that things have gotten a bit hectic for me which means I very likely will not be updating the blog as often as I would like. Take heart though, I will still be maintaining it. This is by no means a farewell at all; just a shift in gears that's all.

Things have just gone from this....

to this....

And over the next few weeks, there'll be no more this....

instead there will be this...

Alas, I shall be like this....

Because there's no more of this....

Let me take this opportunity to wish all who celebrate it, A Very Happy Easter and to those who don't, here's hoping that you get the time off anyways and enjoy it to the fullest.


Hopefully the next few weeks will not reduce me to this...

Instead I will overcome and return to this.


Do check regularly though, I've got a few blogs in progress so it would just be a matter of finding time to complete them. I have no intentions of leaving you (or myself for that matter) hanging.


Thanks for putting up with my nonesense.

Peace!