Thursday, April 3, 2008

Hottie Friday: The Other Angels

WARNING!!! The hotness of this week culminates here with not one, but six drop-dead gorgeous women! I suggest getting on that Treadmill or Stair Climber/Master/Whatever, Total Gym or do whatever else to prepare for the increased heart-rate that these women are sure to subject you to.


I figure if you survived the past 4 days that I need not issue any further warnings so I won't. I take this opportunity to bring you some other "angels" who were not featured. Some have since retired but they'll remain "angels" forever.


Name: Marisa (Bertetta) Miller (2007 - present)


DOB: August 6, 1978


Nationality: American (Santa Cruz, California)
















Name: Selita Ebanks (2005 - present)


DOB: February 15, 1983


Nationality: Caymanian (George Town, Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands)






Name: [Maria] Izabel Goulart [Dourado] (2005 - present)



DOB: October 23, 1984


Nationality: Brazilian ( São Carlos, São Paulo, Brazil)






Name: Heidi Klum (1999 - present)


DOB: June 1, 1973


Nationality: German (Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, West Germany)




(
More hats! Actually another super-hot woman in a hat)




Name: Tyra Lynne Banks (1998 - 2005)


DOB: December 4, 1973


Nationality: American (Inglewood, California)








Name: Gisele Caroline Nonnenmacher Bündchen


DOB: July 20, 1980 *T-H-U-D!*


Nationality: Brazilian (born in Três de Maio but grew up in Horizontina, Rio Grande do Sul)


*Where Am I? Heaven?*



Record: She's the highest-paid model in the world and also the sixteenth richest woman in the entertainment world, having earned $33 million in 2007 alone, adding to her estimated $150 million fortune.


She is also listed on Guinness Book of World Records as the world's richest supermodel. Gisele is the face of more than 20 brands internationally.




It's a DAMN Good Thing This Week Has Ended Because There's No Way I Could Have Taken Any M-O-R-E!


Oh and P.S. I will be traveling next week and thereafter have some other things to take care of so I very likely won't be doing much updating as I previously mentioned in my blog titled "Tranquility Lost". The way I see it, a full week of hotties should very well hold you until I am able to resume regular blogging. Additionally, after having to blog about these damn off-the-chart hot sexy women, I am damn well due time off to recuperate; it certainly was not easy to get thru it all. Hope you enjoy(ed) them as much as I am... I mean did or should that be - will continue to do. Damn it - my brain is shot and I'm being totally serious about this. Brain's on overload, overflow, over-processed after all those naked (even if they weren't, believe me that's what my eyes began to see after a while) women :).