Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Charlize Theron I Would Do Anything For You



There is something about Charlize Theron that flips a switch inside me. I can't quite put my fingers on it but it's just there! It takes a hold of me and causes me to lose self-control. It just makes me want to do things; many things, lots and lots of things to gain her attention.








When I think of Theron.... ah... just the name itself... Theron... such a beauty... where was I again? Where was I going with this? Heck I done went and forgot what I was gonna say.








She's got the most beautiful, sexy, light green eyes. Her skin is perfectly smooth and toned. Her cheeks are perfect. Her tall shapely legs.... and the curve of her back *swoon*. Theron makes me want to right poems. Oodles and oodles of odes professing her gorgeous beauty.






Theron is dreamy. Theron is flawless. Theron is glamorous. Theron is a stunning incredible South-African beauty. She can do sophisticated. She can do rugged. She can do raw sexy. She can do soft, vulnerable yet desirable. She is hot. She is undoubtedly attractive. I could go on and on but I'd just be going around in circles.






I'm pretty sure I would only be echoing what so many have already made known of Theron's undeniable hotness. And if you think that I'm just being biased when I declare this woman hot, then you're so wrong. Maxim magazine ranked her #15 on their Hot 100 of 2005 and #11 on their Hot 100 2008 list. Esquire magazine ranked her the Sexiest Woman Alive in 2007. She was ranked #15 in FHM magazine's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006 supplement. In September of 2002 she was voted the 12th Sexiest Female Movie Star in the Australian Empire Magazine and in 2001 she was ranked 4th of the 100 Sexiest Women by FHM Taiwan.








She started off as a fashion model at the age of 16. I first caught sight of her in The Devil's Advocate and I have to admit that I was instantly smitten. Although she was being so bad in that film, it was oh so good for me.








I loved her in The Italian Job; she plays 'bad' very well. This is one of my favorite movies of all time. And she was absolutely adorable in Hancock - dangerous but adorable. She is a talented actress who makes all of the characters that she plays credible. That is one of the most admirable traits about her acting skills. Her acting skill is somewhat reminiscent (in certain ways) of Meryl Streep. She gets into the roles. I chose my words carefully here not for fear of getting stoned for the comparison to Streep but because I am truly not comparing her to the legend. There are just some streaks in her acting that reminds me of some of Streep's performances.








Theron had several films from 1995 - 2003, however her most notable film to date is Monster. Her performance in this filmed earn her an Academy Award for Best Actress (making her the first South African to win an Oscar for Best Actress), a SAG Award and a Golden Globe Award. Her portrayal of Aileen Wuornos a serial killer received rave reviews and was heralded as one of the greatest performances in history.










Theron received her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame on September 29, 2005. Charlize has to her credit 24 award wins and 24 nominations. Her wins include a Bambi, Broadcast Film Critics Association, Chicago Film Critics Association, Independent Spril, GLAAD and National Board of Review Awards to name a few.








The Burning Plain which co-stars Kim Bassinger was released in Italy at the Venice Film Festival 29 August and in Canada at the Toronto Film Festival on 5 September. The Road is currently in post-production phase and should be released some time next year. It has been announced that she will once again join Mark Wahlberg, Jason Statham and Seth Green in a follow up film The Brazilian Job which should be completed by 2011.






Charlize just so you know, I would do anything for you. If it's water from the moon that you want, I'll take a trip there to get it for you.