Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poppy Montgomery: Take A Second Look



On April 29, 2008 I asked if anyone had seen Poppy Montgomery. Well I didn't know then how many had seen her but this I do know: from August 14 to November 17 some 14,975 of you can safely say that you have!






Needless to say the actual number is definitely more than that since those stats run from August and not April. I have come to the conclusion that the time is nigh to take a second look at this New South Wales, Australian beauty.




Is it even possible to look too much or too long at this hottie? I think not. And you know what, I'm pretty confident that I am not the only one who feels this way. Go ahead. Take a second look. Look for as long as you like. Although I advise that you do take time if you're on the job to actually get some 'work' done. But that's just my advice, there's no rule that says you have to take it.






I realize that I was so excited the last time that I just basically skimmed over her profile. So hot was she, that I couldn't bring myself to writing anything much other than how damn sizzling she is in those pictures.






So this time around I have decided that I will exercise (as difficult as it is) some restraint and control and provide a better background on her. I will attempt this second time around to not have to mop drool up off the floor, pick my tongue up and stick it back into my mouth or pick brain matter up off the ceiling. (Wish me luck, I'll need it).






Poppy Petal Emma Elizabeth Deveraux Montgomery was born in Sydney on 19 June 1972. This 5' 5" (1.65 m) beauty is an actress who from a very early age had an obsession with Marilyn Monroe.




At the age of 18 she left Australia with her boyfriend and made her way to Los Angeles where it is said that she was penniless and her only possession was a copy of How to Make it in Hollywood. She eventually found and agent and began landing minor roles on television.






Early roles included appearances in Silk Stalkings, Party of Five, NYPD Blue, Relativity, The Beat and Glory Days. In 2002, Poppy landed a role in the popular series Without a Trace. She's been playing the role of FBI Agent Samantha Spade from then right up until now. It is a role that she has become most widely known for.






She made her film debut in 1994 in the film Tammy and the T-Rex in which she had a bit part as Party Girl #1. Since then she has appeared in 17 television and big screen films. Most popular of these are Devil in a Blue Dress, Dead Man on Campus, The Other Sister, Life, 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover and Murder in the Hamptons.






On December 23, 2007 Montgomery and her boyfriend Adam Kaufman gave birth to a son, Jackson Phillip Deveraux Montgomery Kaufman.






Poppy was hot even when she was pregnant. It's amazing how some celebrities can make pregnant sexy!






If these pictures aren't enough for you and you want to see Poppy in action as Agent Spade, tune in to CBS on Tuesdays at 10 pm for new episodes or you can catch re-runs on TNT (schedule) or check your local listings.






All that's left to say is, "Poppy it was certainly great to see you again!"