Friday, November 14, 2008

Hottie Friday: Jennifer Love Hewitt



The more I do these Hottie Friday posts the more I realize that my sense of hot is shared by many. I know what you're thinking. You're thinking yeah sure Slym, right. We all know that you go out and browse hot lists and then make your selection. And to that I say, "You could not be more wrong!" Hell I love women, I adore women, I admire women, I love to appreciate the beauty of the marvel that is woman, I build shrines to these women. Heck I started this blog to celebrate women in all their splendor and beauty.






OK, so where am I going with all this? What the hell am I going on about? Who the heck stepped on my toes? Well, no one. I said all of the above because I have discovered that the women I choose all happen to end up on some hot list or another when I go out and do my background checks. So I guess in a way I just wanted to clear the air. Don't you go pointing your fingers at me and accusing me of cheating just because I know hot and sexy when I see it.






Any who on with this week's hottie. I like her. I like her a lot. I like her demeanor. I like her style. She's cute. She's got this girl-next-door way about her yet you know that underneath it that she can step out of it all and show you her attractive, irresistible, provocative, alluring side.






And then she can even step out of that and turn it up a notch and just get to the raw, raunchy, sexy, hot, I-will-make-you-say-my-name side of it all. Yeah, she can do all that and probably then some.






You know what, just go ahead and judge for yourself. Feast your eyes on all the 'sides' of Miss Hewitt. And you know what, she's talented too. She's not afraid to say what's on her mind either. She's not even afraid to tell the paparazzi, magazines and other media to go take a hike (up to the top of Mount Everest).






Jennifer Love Hewitt is a singer, song writer and actress who hail from Waco, Texas. And she is one of the pack of actresses who made a successful transition from child to adult actress.






She started her film career in 1992 in Munchie. Since then she has had 22 additional films (exclusive of TV work) completed and one that has been just announced and is due in 2009 - She Had Brains, a Body, and the Ability to Make Men Love Her.






Some of her most noted movies are I Know What You Did Last Summer (her breakthrough film role), I Still Know What You Did Last Summer, The Tuxedo, Sister Act 2: Back in the Habit and Heartbreakers.






The role that first established Hewitt as a star was that of Sarah Reeves on Fox Television's popular show Party of Five (1995–1999). These days you can catch her communing with the dead playing the starring role in the television series Ghost Whisperer. This show has been running successfully since 2005.






Hewitt has produced six albums: Love Songs (1992), Let's Go Bang (1995), Jennifer Love Hewitt (1996), BareNaked (2002), Cool with You: The Platinum Collection (2006) and Hey Everybody (2007). She has also co-written and performed songs for some of the movies that she has performed in.






And to take this blog out, let me give you a taste of how many agree with me that Jennifer Love Hewitt can step out of cute and be dog gone sexy. Just take a look at these stats (and these all only some).






FHM
91 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (1997)
91 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (1998)
31 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (1999)
13 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2000)






50 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2001)
13 in FHM-USA's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2001)
15 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2002)
7 in FHM-USA's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2002)






7 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2003)
12 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2004)
19 in FHM's 50 Sexiest Women from 1995-2004






12 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2005)
16 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2006)
14 in FHM's 100 Sexiest Women In The World (2007)






Maxim
1 in Maxim's Sexiest Women In The World (Reader Voted) (1999)
29 in Maxim's Hot 100 List (2006)
20 in Maxim's Hot 100 list (2008)




Other
Ranked #11 in Stuff magazine's "102 Sexiest Women in the World" (2002).
Voted #14 in Rush Magazine's Sexiest Women 2002 list.
Ranked #24 in the 100 Greatest Teen Stars






Ranked #96 on Forbes Celebrity 100 List for 2008. The annual list ranks the most powerful and best-paid celebrities in Hollywood. (2008).
TV Guide's ranked her # 1 in their "Sexiest Woman on TV" (May 2008 issue)








Now for the clincher, here's a personal quote from the lovely Miss Hewitt earlier in her career. One that I find totally amusing and I'm betting my money that you'll find it so as well.

"I would just love once to be called sexy. Just because it would make me something other than cute."






My question to you now Jennifer is this, "How you like dem apples now huh?"