Thursday, February 7, 2008

Janet J Makes Me Gay!



Wait! I'm already gay. What I meant to say was, "Janet Jackson makes me gayer!" And of course by gay I mean happy. (yeah right!)


My hands are unsteady already and my heart's fluttering. My knees grow weak... My goodness, I'm a mess and I havent' even gotten started. I don't think I'll be able to make it through this. I'm being serious, Janet Jackson renders me powerless.


Powerless to think straight, see straight. Well actually I don't really think nor see 'straight' but you know what I mean right? So in an effort to not end up a bumbling buffoon or babbling idiot, I'll just let the pictures do the talking.


Doesn't Really Matter what anyone else says or thinks...


Because oooh.. it's true: Love Will Never Do Without Y-O-U!


And Miss J, If you were my woman,


you'd never ever have to ask....


What Have You Done For Me Lately

Any day of the week, I'd Runaway with you my love


Anytime the Pleasure Principle comes knocking,


You can Call On Me,


not occassionally, but Everytime
It's a given fact that You Should Be Mine


And when you ask me to give it All Nite (Don't Stop)
I'll fulfill your every desire over and over Again


And on those days when you have to be away
I'll count each passing moment
until we are Together Again
(Don't nobody even say shrine - it's already a done deal.)
Miss Jackson, there's no doubt whatsoever; "I'm Nasty; not to mention nutty nutty 4 U"