Friday, February 15, 2008

Hottie Friday: Jennifer Garner



Jennifer beautiful, Jennifer true


I'd give just about anything, to be with you

I'd sell the house, clothes, car and land

So I could afford that wedding band


I swear you have the most beautiful smile


Every picture I see, I've got to linger for a while


True beauty unmatched, you are absolute perfection

To you I want to give my undying affection


Don't get me started on that sparkle in your eyes
It draws me to you; yes I'm totally mesmerized


And there can be no doubt; I can't be the only one
Who would turn to putty in your lovely hand

Your face reflects genuine happiness; contentment indeed


Your every desire and fetish; I live to feed
Leave you lonely; Heck No! Never!
All I want to do is love you forever


24/7; 365 - by your side I'd stay


Wild horses and all the kings men and women
Would never be able to drag me away!


Negativity, drama - nary ever one mention
You lead your live with such good intention


Feed me gossip; no - I don't want to hear nutten
Hot damn woman! You're as cute as a button


When I think of us alone together
You would not believe; I get such a rush

Yes; tingles down my spine


I smile and I just can't help it; yes, I blush


You are perfect in body, wholesome; so refine


You're more perfect that the world's finest wine


The ultimate combination of elegance and simplicity
Traits that mean more than the world to me
If I try to go on, words would fail me this day
You overwhelm me; consume me
Excite me, ignite me, what more can I say
Jen *sigh* you absolutely take my breath away