Friday, September 19, 2008

Hottie Friday: Jordana Brewster



Let me just get this off my chest right now, right here! I urge you, do not; I repeat, do not hold anything that is to follow against me. I should not be held responsible for anything that comes out of my mouth via my fingers into this post.






So here goes... I think JORDANA BREWSTER is mind-blowing! I go bananas over her! I would sweep her floor just to be in the same space as her! She makes me weak! I look at her and lose all my chain of thoughts. I think she's a goddess!!! She causes my world to stop spinning so that I don't miss anything when she's around!








Her smile, her eyes, her hips, her thighs, her lips, her flawless complexion. She is so smooth and fine!Somebody help me please! I need a nurse, I feel faint.








And I really really need to get this out of my system - ***T-H-U-D***. Yeah that's me hitting the floor. Honestly, Jordana's hotness overwhelms me! I'm not kidding!








Her perfect healthy raven-colored hair! Her hair is absolutely perfect (shit I just said that right?). Seriously! Look at her hair. It's as if you can reach out and touch the silkiness through a picture. One of the most perfect things about her is her hair. Can't begin to explain how absolutely enticing it is. And we have her mom to thank for that being a native of Brazil. Shit I am most thankful that Brazil is a part of this world. I can't imagine a world where there was no Brazil. It's unthinkable!












Brewster was born in Panama City, Panama, the daughter of Maria João (née Leal de Sousa), a former Sports Illustrated swimsuit model from Brazil, and Alden Brewster, an American investment banker. Her paternal grandfather, Kingman Brewster, Jr., was an educator, diplomat, and president of Yale University. Brewster left Panama when she was two months old, relocating to London where she would spend six years before moving to her mother's native Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. She left Brazil at the age of ten, settling in Manhattan, New York, where she would live for the next fifteen years. Brewster studied at the Convent of the Sacred Heart in New York and graduated from the Professional Children's School in New York. She then enrolled at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, graduating in 2003. (quote)






My thoughts and senses go crazy at the sight of her. I shamelessly declare that she has the power to render me helpless. She's absolutely titillating to my senses. Her gaze causes short-circuits in my brain.






She's gorgeous. Jordana is sexy. The woman is exciting. She's amazingly attractive. I want her to have my babies dammit!






If I were to compile a hottie list, she'd be right there next to heartthrob Shahi. Oh my! Jordana/Shahi why in the wold did my mind go there. Well I know the answer to that, and very likely you do to, so we won't go there. Now I can't get that out of my head. Me, Shahi, Brewster; aah hell! If my mind's gonna go there, might as well throw Alicia Keys and Alyssa Milano in. Don't blame me dammit, the heart, mind, body wants what it wants.







Yes, I do a pretty good job of staying in control. I know I walk the line very well. I know how to behave. I know how to conduct myself. I do a pretty good job right? Right? So since you agree with me, let me put this to you. Since I do all that goodie goodie stuff, am I not entitled to just let go at given points? Am I not (absolutely whorish and shamefully lustful) human?








But back to pick-my-tongue-up-off-the-floor Jordana. Her early career included roles in the longest running soap opera All My Children and As the World Turns. She also co-starred in the NBC mini-series The '60s and she made her film debut in 1998 in The Faculty. However, it was her role in the blockbuster hit The Fast and the Furious (2001) that established her Hollywood stardom.






Her movie credits include Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006), D.E.B.S (2004). and Annapolis (2006). Have you seen D.E.B.S.? Not the greatest movie in the world but it made for very good entertainment for members of the LGBT community. Brewster was at her best. One can only conclude that she was really really feeling the role. She played it way too well for that to have not been the case.






Have you seen this woman in army uniform? Have you seen Annapolis? The only other woman who could knock your socks off, make your eyes and body do a double-take because of how sexy she is in an army suit is Demi Moore herself! In fact I'd say they were pretty much tied for top spot. It's very difficult to choose between the two. Demi herself has perfect raven black hair as well *swoon*.




I can find no info as to what Brewster's been up to these days. Don't know if she's taken a break since recently marrying Andrew Form on May 6, 2007 privately in the Bahamas. Doesn't look as if she's got any projects in the works but at least I have my (shrine) photo album of her to keep me pretty occupied until she graces us all with her presence and talent again.










Hottie lists, magazines, the works - yep, she's been there done that and will keep doing it. Of this I have positively no doubt.






This post is doing me no good at all. Just making my emotions go to those places and I'm going to stop right now so that I can retain whatever little dignity (if I have any at all) left. So here's wishing one and all a splendid weekend!